Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Great Fall At Cubana




Three weeks prior to this photo, I sprained my ankle and bruised my knees! This is how it happened!
I got invited to a friend's (Alexx) friend's birthday party at Club vanity earlier in the day. later that evening, another friend invited me for a pre-birthday party at the same club. as much as i didn't wanna step out that evening, i wanted to see Alexx (the first friend) as it had been centuries since we last saw.


Mistake was i told my friend L7 about the invitation and did she threaten to kill me if i didn't go out so she could live the experience vicariously through me and so i could send her photos. Tsk! i should never have listened to her! That was how i got into all this trouble! I got all dressed to attend and had my sister attend as well as we all had the same friends. She's a party hopper if i must add. It started off with photos from home and a lot more at the club...



Alexx and I


That's how little the dress i wore was. 

 I had a glass of champagne, as i'm quite light headed, and in a bid not to "embarrass myself" I decided to continuously sip on one glass as long as it would possibly take! more friends came and turns out Alexx's friend was Uti Nwachuku. I wasn't gonna miss this. Friend 2's party was over for me so all i was doing was waiting to see Alexx! Good thing he was a close buddy so i waited around to see him, say hey, steal a peek at the Jara host and dash!...it took forever for them to get to Vanity but they eventually did as i wasn't leaving without accomplishing this mission!


Martha saw him first and went "yo look! it's Alexx" and we went to say hey!  he was quite happy to see us and went on to introduce us to Uti and we took a couple photos!

Uti and Uty ;)

Deed done! mission accomplished! it was time for this big breasted pouty lipped girl to go home as it was almost 1am and i had to be at work by 8am. Hugged friends, hugged sister, carried my purse and started out! passed bouncers and a couple boys who sit outside the club just looking to catch their trips whichever way! i was particularly careful not to miss a step or walk funny or act like the heels weren't comfy because as a matter of fact they were and this was my first appearance with them and i was going to rock them as i pleased thank you!!! Talking to my friend Phat man Scoopy and next thing i know, right outside the gate of Cubana, right by the bouncers, yours truly found herself butt flat on the gravel paved ground! 


WTH!!!


i think i closed my eyes for a second and said a little prayer "be dreaming, be dreaming''! i was butt flat! My Black panties were ahoy, i couldn't get up! Tears were gathering... i had sprained my ankle and my knees were bruised! It wasn't a dream! Far from it. This was scandalous... Phat man Scoopy gave me a hand! What to do with it! I couldn't get up for all the tea in China! The bouncers had to lift me! I'm sure i must have buried my face somehow. I also bet the boys laughed and i bet they thought i was drunk. That was the "painfullest" part. Oh the horror when i was told later that i used all the swear words when i fell. What's a girl to do! I haven't been to Cubana since and i'm in no hurry! I have to overcome my fears first, this time on flat cute shoes and i hope not to see the same set of muppets lurking outside!


I also hope no one took photos in those brief seconds and i don't bump into myself on twitter or Bbm as the girl that wore fell cos she wore killer heels and got drunk. Who send me :(


THE END

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your ankle, I hope it's healed perfectly now.
    Love the Magenta shoes.

    http://bezalelandoholiab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete